Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. A salad is a great, EASY way to get your protein and (lots of) veggies in!
Here are three salad options for you with a grocery list so you have all the items you need to make them.
Each salad below took me less than 10 minutes to prepare and had a different flavour to it. No need to be boring.
2) lettuce, red cabbage, red pepper, tomato, chicken breast (took a few minutes to cook chicken in pan with herbs) lightly dressed with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
3) lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, red pepper, sprouts, shrimp (from frozen…ran under warm water for a few minutes) with homemade lime dressing
Sweet peppers (red, orange and/or yellow)
Ground chicken (to make the Chicken Muffins)
Keep a variety of vegetables in your fridge and you’ll always have good options.
What’s your favourite salad combo?
Join the FREE 1 Week 15 Minute Exercise Challenge
Workout Smarter, Not Longer.
15 minutes is all you need.
- Full-length workout video send directly to your inbox each day
- Self-care mini-challenges
- Daily reminder emails
- Accountability and Support