Do you love egg salad but aren’t keen on mayonnaise? Ya, me too!
Egg salad is a great breakfast alternative to eggs and toast, especially in the summer months when it’s hot out and you want to eat something cold.
Using just 3-4 ingredients you can quickly make a cold, power-packed breakfast that’s tasty and filling.
All you need are (for one serving):
• 2 Boiled eggs
• 1/2 Avocado
• 1/4 cup Red/Yellow/Orange Pepper and/or Tomato, finely chopped
• Fresh herbs from your garden (or dried ones if you don’t have fresh)
It couldn’t be easier to prepare.
1. Gather items
2. Put hardboiled eggs and avocado in a bowl
3. Mix eggs and avocado together
4. Add pepper and herbs
And that’s it!!
You can eat it on it’s own from the bowl, or put it on a slice of toast.
What’s your favorite way to prepare eggs?
Join the FREE 1 Week 15 Minute Exercise Challenge
Workout Smarter, Not Longer.
15 minutes is all you need.
- Full-length workout video send directly to your inbox each day
- Self-care mini-challenges
- Daily reminder emails
- Accountability and Support