Yes, 15 minutes of exercise can be effective if you do it the right way.
Tips for getting the most out of a short workout:
- keep up the intensity (aim for being breathless by the end)
- take short breaks or only rest as needed
- do complex movements using multiple muscles at once, for instance, squat and shoulder press
Are you game to try this workout I shared on Breakfast Television Montreal?!
Click to watch the video where I demonstrate the exercises.
Equipment: resistance band OR dumbbells OR anything with some weight (ie. soup cans, laundry soap containers, etc)
Complete as a circuit, doing each exercise for 1 minute. Rest as needed. Do a total of 3 rounds.
- Squat and shoulder press
- Caterpillar with push up
- Lunge and bicep curls
- Sprint and row
- Lateral walking plank
Comment below to let me know how you did!
Join the FREE 1 Week 15 Minute Exercise Challenge
Workout Smarter, Not Longer.
15 minutes is all you need.
- Full-length workout video send directly to your inbox each day
- Self-care mini-challenges
- Daily reminder emails
- Accountability and Support